Living wills are important
SIR - I have been quite surprised by the complete lack of response to your mention of the Margo MacDonald report on Living Wills in The Comet a couple of weeks ago. I had expected a lively debate on such a controversial topic. I fully support Veronica Gra
SIR - I have been quite surprised by the complete lack of response to your mention of the Margo MacDonald report on Living Wills in The Comet a couple of weeks ago.
I had expected a lively debate on such a controversial topic. I fully support Veronica Graham in her views on the subject. Surely there must be more than the two of us in Comet country with an interest in the matter. I think I would be rated very old, and have seen my share of suffering while waiting for the end.
I created my Living Will some years ago, and would point out to anyone considering this, that is important to do so whilst still in command of ones mental faculties. Hopefully, if this becomes commonplace, it may be possible to get some of the outdated legislation amended.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 2 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 3 Historic family jewellers scoops up industry awards
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 6 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 7 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 8 Letchworth hub will get to the 'heart of community'
- 9 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 10 Sacrifices made as Stevenage defiantly answer their critics at Harrogate Town