Living wills are important
SIR - I have been quite surprised by the complete lack of response to your mention of the Margo MacDonald report on Living Wills in The Comet a couple of weeks ago. I had expected a lively debate on such a controversial topic. I fully support Veronica Gra
SIR - I have been quite surprised by the complete lack of response to your mention of the Margo MacDonald report on Living Wills in The Comet a couple of weeks ago.
I had expected a lively debate on such a controversial topic. I fully support Veronica Graham in her views on the subject. Surely there must be more than the two of us in Comet country with an interest in the matter. I think I would be rated very old, and have seen my share of suffering while waiting for the end.
I created my Living Will some years ago, and would point out to anyone considering this, that is important to do so whilst still in command of ones mental faculties. Hopefully, if this becomes commonplace, it may be possible to get some of the outdated legislation amended.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 6 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 7 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 8 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising