Keeping their agreements
Mr. Stuart Kenny does have a heart - a very big heart I refer to the letter written by Alan Scouller, Chairman of the Letchworth Heritage Foundation on January 24 in respect of Mr Kenny does have a heart - a very big heart . The Foundation under his le
Mr. Stuart Kenny does have a heart - a very big heart" I refer to the letter written by Alan Scouller, Chairman of the Letchworth Heritage Foundation on January 24 in respect of 'Mr Kenny does have a heart - a very big heart'.
The Foundation under his leadership and that Alan Scouller has spent several years to work out the proposed Letchworth town development. The Foundation has stated to the citizens and businesses of Letchworth that all businesses will be retained. This assurance has also been given to the North Herts District Council Planning authority and our local MP, Oliver Heald. I would assume that a body like the Foundation has clearly worked out all these strategies, for to present such major developments and not have these strategies in place would be negligent on the part of the Foundation.
As the vast majority of the businesses have still not been informed on how they are going to be retained in this major development of the town centre, perhaps Mr Kenny as well as Mr Scouller can prove how big Mr Kenny's "heart" is by informing us, the independent businesses, within the next few weeks on how our businesses are going to be retained and relocated.
In May 2006 Mr Alan Scouller said, "We rely on people to keep to their agreements" so hopefully Mr Kenny as well as Mr Scouller will take note and announce to all the businesses on how they are to be retained and relocated.
TUSHAR J SHAH BSc MPS, Moores Pharmacy, Leys Avenue, Letchworth Garden City
- 1 More than 80 vacancies up for grabs at Stevenage Airbus
- 2 Stevenage Iceland to permanently close today
- 3 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 4 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 5 Airbus: Stevenage's out of this world impact on space missions over seven decades
- 6 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 7 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 8 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 9 Latest on Stevenage Marks & Spencer store opening
- 10 Our Bedfordshire villages: 'Rural reporting has been my greatest pleasure'