Keep the noise down at cinema
SIR – I wonder if other people are having the same problems as myself regarding cinemas, theatres, etc., all being too loud. I no longer can enjoy a visit to see a film because we get blasted out of our seats. The last time I tried the Gordon Craig Theatr
SIR - I wonder if other people are having the same problems as myself regarding cinemas, theatres, etc., all being too loud. I no longer can enjoy a visit to see a film because we get blasted out of our seats. The last time I tried the Gordon Craig Theatre it was just as bad.
Is it really necessary for volumes to be turned full on? Does it improve the quality of the show? Personally I do not think so.
What worries me far more than my own discomfort is that of our children and grandchildren. What are we doing to them?
They do not have a say regarding this and by the time they do it will probably be too late to save their hearing.
You may also want to watch:
I hope the NHS will have plenty of deaf aids for the future generations, sadly, I think they are going to be in great demand.
Mrs S FURLONGER
- 1 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 2 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 3 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 4 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 8 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 9 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 10 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day