Junction of A1 blocked on Monday evening at St Neots after crash and lorry shedding load of grain
Very slow traffic is reported tonight northbound on the A1 (M) at junction 3 for St Albans in the roadworks area. The A428 at St Neots blocked both ways at the junction with the A1 due to a lorry shedding its load of grain and also an accident between a l
Very slow traffic is reported tonight northbound on the A1 (M) at junction 3 for St Albans in the roadworks area.
The A428 at St Neots blocked both ways at the junction with the A1 due to a lorry shedding its load of grain and also an accident between a lorry and a car at St Neots on the roundabout.
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is also a 50 mph speed limit.
Also expect possible delays on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden where one lane is closed through the roadworks area.
On the Luton Road in Harpenden the A1081 is partially blocked both ways due to a broken down vehicle near Bloomfield Road.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick through the roadworks contraflow system.
- 1 Weston fraudster given jail time after scamming council out of £700,000
- 2 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 3 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 4 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 5 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
- 6 Stevenage school in 'area of huge deprivation' wins national award
- 7 Permanent parking loss if outdoor seating plans approved
- 8 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
- 9 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 10 Stevenage woman, 52, accused of wounding 91-year-old in her own home
Slow moving traffic is also reported on the A421 at Kempston westbound between the A6 and the A5134 Woburn Road and on the A5 at Kensworth northbound between the B4540 Lynch Hill and the A505 Church Street.