Junction of A1 blocked on Monday evening at St Neots after crash and lorry shedding load of grain
Very slow traffic is reported tonight northbound on the A1 (M) at junction 3 for St Albans in the roadworks area. The A428 at St Neots blocked both ways at the junction with the A1 due to a lorry shedding its load of grain and also an accident between a l
Very slow traffic is reported tonight northbound on the A1 (M) at junction 3 for St Albans in the roadworks area.
The A428 at St Neots blocked both ways at the junction with the A1 due to a lorry shedding its load of grain and also an accident between a lorry and a car at St Neots on the roundabout.
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is also a 50 mph speed limit.
Also expect possible delays on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden where one lane is closed through the roadworks area.
On the Luton Road in Harpenden the A1081 is partially blocked both ways due to a broken down vehicle near Bloomfield Road.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick through the roadworks contraflow system.
- 1 Stevenage doctor 'filled with pride' after taking home national award
- 2 Pupil wins competition to name community space at former bus station
- 3 Stevenage's Forster Country: 'Secret plans' for car park and toilet block
- 4 Patrols to be increased following alleged arson in Letchworth park
- 5 Residents report 30 ambulances queuing at Lister A&E
- 6 Nissan Qashqai damaged during Letchworth 'vandalism'
- 7 Delight from the boss for two-goal Stevenage hero Luke Norris
- 8 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 9 Norris at the double as Boro cruise to another home win
- 10 Four vehicles crash on A602 near Stevenage
Slow moving traffic is also reported on the A421 at Kempston westbound between the A6 and the A5134 Woburn Road and on the A5 at Kensworth northbound between the B4540 Lynch Hill and the A505 Church Street.