In praise of God
SIR – I am a believer in a divine being and I wholeheartedly support this campaign by the humanist society. We have a trouble in this country to discuss religion and a belief in God, anything that will kick start a good debate is most welcome. This was al
SIR - I am a believer in a divine being and I wholeheartedly support this campaign by the humanist society. We have a trouble in this country to discuss religion and a belief in God, anything that will kick start a good debate is most welcome. This was also an excellent article that summed the issue up in a nutshell. Well done.
You may also want to watch:
SIR - It is weird that somebody even bothered to display the joke 'There is probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy life', on buses.
What is the BHA trying to achieve? To resurrect the debate, which was around for so long that everybody has already conceded that it was pointless? Nobody knows or will ever know for sure whether there is God or not and the word probably in the ad speaks for itself.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 5 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 6 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Do you recognise these people?
- 9 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village
- 10 Have your say on parking restriction plans
As to the joke, it is funny but I know a better one. ''I do not believe in God but I am afraid he may punish me''.