I’ll give you a run for your money
IN LESS than six weeks time I will be taking part in the London Marathon and I am asking for your support. You may not agree with some, or many, of the views I express in the Last Word, but I am asking you to put that aside and help me raise as much money
IN LESS than six weeks time I will be taking part in the London Marathon and I am asking for your support.
You may not agree with some, or many, of the views I express in the Last Word, but I am asking you to put that aside and help me raise as much money as possible for the charity I am running for - CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA.
CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA is the UK's leading charity dedicated to fighting Britain's biggest childhood cancer.
The charity funds research into causes and treatments, and supports families through welfare programmes, and campaigns on their behalf.
You may also want to watch:
CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA receives no funding from the Government and relies entirely on donations from the public.
Help them to continue their fight against childhood leukaemia.
- 1 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 2 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 3 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 4 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 5 Custodial sentence 'sends strong message' to those carrying knives
- 6 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival in pictures
- 8 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 9 Hospice volunteers mark Churchgate Day on the catwalk with vintage fashion show
- 10 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
Visit my fundraising page at https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/loumac or send a cheque made payable to CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA to me at The Comet, Bank House, Primett Road, Stevenage, SG1 3EE. Alternatively, there is a collection box in the reception area of The Comet office if you wish to make a donation. Thank you.