Couples choose Knebworth House as one of the best wedding venues to get 'Hitched' at
- Credit: www.soulphotography.co.uk / @soulphotography
Happy couples have named Knebworth House as one of the best wedding vendors in the UK.
Knebworth House and Barns has received a coveted wedding venue award in the first edition of The Hitched Wedding Awards.
Decided by Hitched couples, the awards highlight the wedding businesses that have provided exceptional quality of work and customer service.
Knebworth House was recognised in the Wedding Venues category as one of the most recommended by married couples.
This accolade demonstrates how valued this venue is within the sector, as so many couples they have worked with have left them positive feedback.
“We are thrilled to be recognised as one of the most recommended wedding venues in the UK," said general manager Alice Wallwork.
"We have an amazing team of people at Knebworth House and Barns who work hard and take pride in delivering unique and memorable wedding days for our happy couples.
- 1 Stevenage doctor 'filled with pride' after taking home national award
- 2 Pupil wins competition to name community space at former bus station
- 3 Stevenage's Forster Country: 'Secret plans' for car park and toilet block
- 4 Residents report 30 ambulances queuing at Lister A&E
- 5 Patrols to be increased following alleged arson in Letchworth park
- 6 Nissan Qashqai damaged during Letchworth 'vandalism'
- 7 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 8 Delight from the boss for two-goal Stevenage hero Luke Norris
- 9 Norris at the double as Boro cruise to another home win
- 10 Four vehicles crash on A602 near Stevenage
"It is great to see this rewarded with a Hitched.co.uk Wedding Award."
Hatfield House and North Mymms Park were also Hertfordshire winners in the category.
More than 16,000 venues and suppliers participated in the awards in total.
This year’s awards are based on nearly eight million opinions from couples who use Hitched.co.uk and their international counterparts to help plan their weddings.
Knebworth House is a memorable and unique setting for a civil wedding ceremony, wedding breakfast and reception.
Set in 250 acres of beautiful rolling Hertfordshire countryside, Knebworth House and Barns provides a picturesque location for a wedding.
With four barns, a wedding gazebo within the formal gardens, and two unique rooms within Knebworth House there are plenty of locations to choose from and endless opportunities to make your dream wedding a reality.
The complete list of award winners for the different categories can be found at hitched.co.uk/wedding-awards.