Help only for the spongers
I agree wholeheartedly with Sean Kelly and his comments that in this country the good people get shafted and the wasters get it all. I too am fed up with paying ever increasing taxes that are then wasted by Government (both local and national) on scheme
I agree wholeheartedly with Sean Kelly and his comments that in this country the good people get 'shafted' and the wasters get it all.
I too am fed up with paying ever increasing taxes that are then wasted by Government (both local and national) on schemes to support the skivers, scroungers, and other parasites of society who know their rights and are quite happy to sponge off the rest of us.
This is made even worse by New Labour, who not content with the home grown spongers, seem quite happy to open the doors to any foreigner who decides to come to Britain, and provide them also with the whole range of benefits at our expense.
This country badly needs a political party which has guts to completely reform the entire benefits and welfare system, and an electorate that has the common sense to vote them in when we next get the chance. Sadly, I will not hold my breath waiting for it to happen.
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED
- 1 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 2 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 3 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 6 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 7 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 8 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 9 MP registers another job despite Owen Paterson fallout
- 10 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans