Help only for the spongers
I agree wholeheartedly with Sean Kelly and his comments that in this country the good people get shafted and the wasters get it all. I too am fed up with paying ever increasing taxes that are then wasted by Government (both local and national) on scheme
I agree wholeheartedly with Sean Kelly and his comments that in this country the good people get 'shafted' and the wasters get it all.
I too am fed up with paying ever increasing taxes that are then wasted by Government (both local and national) on schemes to support the skivers, scroungers, and other parasites of society who know their rights and are quite happy to sponge off the rest of us.
This is made even worse by New Labour, who not content with the home grown spongers, seem quite happy to open the doors to any foreigner who decides to come to Britain, and provide them also with the whole range of benefits at our expense.
This country badly needs a political party which has guts to completely reform the entire benefits and welfare system, and an electorate that has the common sense to vote them in when we next get the chance. Sadly, I will not hold my breath waiting for it to happen.
You may also want to watch:
NAME AND ADDRESS SUPPLIED
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 8 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust