Heavy traffic tonight on the A1 (M) either side of the Hatfield Tunnel
Heavy traffic is reported on Thursday evening between junction 4 and 3 northbound on the A1 (M) either side of the Hatfield Tunnel. Congestion is also reported on the B656 Walsworth Road, Hitchin, both ways at the junction with the A505; on the A10 nort
Heavy traffic is reported on Thursday evening between junction 4 and 3 northbound on the A1 (M) either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
Congestion is also reported on the B656 Walsworth Road, Hitchin, both ways at the junction with the A505; on the A10 northbound in Cheshunt between the M25 junction 25 and Church Lane and on the A1081 Luton Road, Harpenden.
The M25 has heavy traffic clockwise between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 with Maple Cross in the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
Expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there is heavy traffic northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and the Luton Airport Spur Road.
Radwell Road, Felmersham, is closed both ways between Moore End Road and the A6 Rushden Road due to an accident between a car and a motorbike.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 10 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
There is heavy traffic during the rush hour on the A1 Great North Road, Roxton, at the Black Cat Roundabout; on the A421 at Brogborough and on the 505 Park Viaduct in Luton.