Heavy traffic tonight on the A1 (M) either side of the Hatfield Tunnel
Heavy traffic is reported on Thursday evening between junction 4 and 3 northbound on the A1 (M) either side of the Hatfield Tunnel. Congestion is also reported on the B656 Walsworth Road, Hitchin, both ways at the junction with the A505; on the A10 nort
Heavy traffic is reported on Thursday evening between junction 4 and 3 northbound on the A1 (M) either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
Congestion is also reported on the B656 Walsworth Road, Hitchin, both ways at the junction with the A505; on the A10 northbound in Cheshunt between the M25 junction 25 and Church Lane and on the A1081 Luton Road, Harpenden.
The M25 has heavy traffic clockwise between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 17 with Maple Cross in the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
Expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
On the M1 there is heavy traffic northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and the Luton Airport Spur Road.
Radwell Road, Felmersham, is closed both ways between Moore End Road and the A6 Rushden Road due to an accident between a car and a motorbike.
- 1 Possible changes to bin collections in North Herts
- 2 Two arrests made in connection with Stevenage brawl
- 3 Stevenage Charter Fair returns this week
- 4 Man reportedly 'exposed himself' in front of 14-year-old girl on Thameslink train
- 5 Stevenage stabbings: Three men suffer life-changing injuries
- 6 'Terrible' oil spill in Hitchin river causes multiple bird deaths
- 7 More October railway strikes announced with four unions now on board
- 8 Never say die attitude will always give us a chance says Stevenage hero Dan Sweeney
- 9 Call the Sweeney! Boro nick all three points to notch another Lamex victory
- 10 Stevenage: Four suffer stab wounds in St Nicholas
There is heavy traffic during the rush hour on the A1 Great North Road, Roxton, at the Black Cat Roundabout; on the A421 at Brogborough and on the 505 Park Viaduct in Luton.