Heavy traffic reported on the A1 (M) through the Hatfield Tunnel on Friday evening
Motorists heading north on the A1 (M) face delays this evening with heavy traffic northbound between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for the A414 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit. Heavy traffic is also reported o
Motorists heading north on the A1 (M) face delays this evening with heavy traffic northbound between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for the A414 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Heavy traffic is also reported on the M25 with long delays of up to 30 minutes anticlockwise between junction 21A at St Albans and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and on the M11 northbound between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 for the A11 at Saffron Walden.
There could also be delays both ways on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 19 with Chorley Wood.
On the M1 there is slow moving traffic northbound at junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road in the roadworks area and on the A5 at Hockliffe both ways at the A4012 Leighton Road.
You may also want to watch:
Heavy traffic is also reported on the A421 Woburn Road between Manor Road and the A5134 Woburn Road; the A421 at Kempston westbound between the A6 and A5134 and the A5 at Markyate northbound between the B4540 Luton Road and the A505 Church Street.
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 6 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 7 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 8 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 9 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 10 I love it when a plan comes together: Alex Revell happy with Stevenage's resurgence