Heavy traffic reported on A1 (M) around Stevenage on Thursday morning
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage during rush hour on Thursday morning. There is also congestion and queuing traffic on the A602 Broadhall Way in Stevenage leading to junction 7 of the motorway. F
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage during rush hour on Thursday morning.
There is also congestion and queuing traffic on the A602 Broadhall Way in Stevenage leading to junction 7 of the motorway.
Further south on the A1 (M) there is slow moving traffic either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junctions 4 and 3 through the roadworks area and there is queuing traffic on the A1 Barnet By Pass between Stirling Corner and Borehamwood.
There are also problems on the M25 with queuing traffic anticlockwise following an earlier accident between junction 26 at Waltham Abbey and junction 25 at Enfield.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 motorists should also expect possible delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 8 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 9 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school
On the M1 there is a very slow traffic reported southbound between Toddington Services and junction 11 at Dunstable and there could be delays between junction 10 at the Luton airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick around the roadworks area where there is a contraflow.
On the A1 at Sandy there are reports of slow traffic southbound with the A603.