Heavy traffic on A602 in Stevenage leading to A1 (M) on Wednesday morning
For the first time this week traffic was running smoothly on the A1 (M) around Stevenage this morning. The only minor problem was between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit wit
For the first time this week traffic was running smoothly on the A1 (M) around Stevenage this morning. The only minor problem was between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is a 40mph speed limit with minor congestion.
Heavy traffic was reported on the A602 Broadhall Way in Stevenage linking with junction 7 of the A1 (M).
Congestion is reported anticlockwise on the M25 between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood.
Also expect possible delays between junction 16 and junction 18 through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
Expect possible delays on the M11 as well between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 for Saffron Walden because of extensive roadworks.
On the M1 there are delays southbound between junction 12 at Flitwick and junction 11 at Dunstable and possible delays around the roadworks area in both directions between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick.
- 1 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 2 Medical spa at the front of breaking down taboos about cosmetic treatments opens in Stevenage
- 3 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 4 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 5 CCTV appeal after distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 6 Have your say on future of Stevenage High Street
- 7 Youths to be questioned by police in connection with fountain foam
- 8 What you need to know about the changing divorce laws
- 9 Darcie's Wish fundraising back on track after 18 months
- 10 Woman suffers cuts and bruises in pub glassing
On the A1 at Blunham there is slow traffic on the Great North Road between Tempsford Road and the A603 and also on the A505 Dunstable Road, Dunstable; the A5 at Caddington; the A507 at Clophill and the A421 Marston Moretaine