Heavy traffic on A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning around Stevenage
Motorists faced a slow drive on the A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage during the rushhour. Delays are also possible either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area
Motorists faced a slow drive on the A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage during the rushhour.
Delays are also possible either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 there is very slow traffic anticlockwise between junction 22 at St Albans and junction 21A also for St Albans after an earlier accident between two vans.
Also on the M25 in Buckinghamshire there are narrow lanes and speed restriction of 50 mph both ways, through the major roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18, Chorley Wood, in Hertfordshire. Expect delays.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 one lane is closed in both directions between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden because of roadworks.
On the M1 there is a contraflow system both ways through the roadworks area between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick. There is currently queuing traffic southbound between junction 13 at Bedford and junction 10 in the roadworks area.
- 1 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 2 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 3 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 4 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 5 £10,000 fine handed to organisers of remembrance service that saw 150 attendees
- 6 Family call on government to lower age of bowel cancer screenings after mum's death
- 7 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 8 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 9 Council leader reacts to recent stabbings in Stevenage
- 10 Police station evacuated after explosive device handed in