Heavy traffic on A1(M) on Thursday morning between Letchworth Gate and Stevenage
Motorists are facing delays on the A1 (M) on Thursday morning with heavy, slow moving traffic southbound between junction 9 at Letchworth Gate and junction 7 at Stevenage. Further south on the A1 (M) motorists are being warned to expect delays between jun
Motorists are facing delays on the A1 (M) on Thursday morning with heavy, slow moving traffic southbound between junction 9 at Letchworth Gate and junction 7 at Stevenage.
Further south on the A1 (M) motorists are being warned to expect delays between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the road works area.
On the A1 Barnet Way Barnet By-Pass there is heavy traffic on Barnet Way southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 anti-clockwise there are delays and heavy traffic around junction 25 at Enfield and between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood.
You may also want to watch:
Another area of the M25 where motorists could face delays is between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of 50mph speed restrictions through the road works area.
Other trouble spots on Thursday morning are on the A10 Great Cambridge Road where there is slow traffic reported between the A121 Winston Churchill Way and Enfield in Cheshunt; the A412 Rickmansworth Road, Watford, near Chorley Wood at the junction with the A404 and on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden.
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 6 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 7 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 8 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 9 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 10 Missing Stevenage teen found
On the M1 there is heavy traffic southbound around junction 11 after a three vehicle accident and heavy traffic between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 Flitwick.