Heavy traffic on A1 (M) around Stevenage on Tuesday morning
Heavy traffic in several areas of the A1 (M) brought misery for motorists on Tuesday morning. The major areas where there are problems is around junction 7 southbound at Stevenage where there is slow moving traffic at the junction with the A602 and furthe
Heavy traffic in several areas of the A1 (M) brought misery for motorists on Tuesday morning. The major areas where there are problems is around junction 7 southbound at Stevenage where there is slow moving traffic at the junction with the A602 and further south between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic between Stirling Corner and Borehamwood southbound.
On the M25 there is queuing traffic anticlockwise at junction 25 for Enfield and between junctions 21 and 18. Also expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
Delays can also be expected on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks area.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1 there is a contraflow system between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and junction 12 at Flitwick. This morning there is congestion reported southbound between Toddington Services and junction 11 at Dunstable.
All trains services are reported to be running normally on First Capital Connect and the East Coast Main Line.
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 10 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award