Heavy traffic on A1 (M) around Stevenage this morning
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage during rush hour on Thursday morning. There is also congestion and queuing traffic on the A602 Broadhall Way in Stevenage leading to junction 7 of the motorway. F
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 8 and 7 around Stevenage during rush hour on Thursday morning.
There is also congestion and queuing traffic on the A602 Broadhall Way in Stevenage leading to junction 7 of the motorway.
Further south on the A1 (M) there is slow moving traffic either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junctions 4 and 3 through the roadworks area and there is queuing traffic on the A1 Barnet By Pass between Stirling Corner and Borehamwood.
There are also problems on the M25 with queuing traffic anticlockwise following an earlier accident between junction 26 at Waltham Abbey and junction 25 at Enfield.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are also being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 motorists should also expect possible delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden.
- 1 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 2 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 3 Stevenage road closed after crash
- 4 We must 'learn to live with COVID' as county takes first steps towards end of lockdown
- 5 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 6 Free trees to be offered to North Herts residents for 'urban forest' plans
- 7 Petition call over council's 'costly bulky waste collection service that encourages fly-tipping'
- 8 Police station evacuated after explosive device handed in
- 9 Have your say on what's next for North Herts Sanctuary building
- 10 Council leader reacts to recent stabbings in Stevenage
On the M1 there is a very slow traffic reported southbound between Toddington Services and junction 11 at Dunstable and there could be delays between junction 10 at the Luton airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick around the roadworks area where there is a contraflow.
On the A1 at Sandy there are reports of slow traffic southbound with the A603.