Heavy traffic on A1 (M) around Hatfield Tunnel tonight
Heavy, slow moving traffic is reported northbound on the A1 (M) between junctions 3 and 4 either side of the roadworks at the Hatfield Tunnel tonight. On the M1 there is slow traffic northbound between junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead and junction 10 the L
Heavy, slow moving traffic is reported northbound on the A1 (M) between junctions 3 and 4 either side of the roadworks at the Hatfield Tunnel tonight.
On the M1 there is slow traffic northbound between junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead and junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road. Also expect delays between junction 10 and junction 12 with Flitwick because of roadworks and a contraflow system.
On the M25 expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 through the major roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit and there is heavy traffic between junction 12 with the M3 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
The same applies on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden where there are extensive roadworks.
You may also want to watch:
On the A1 there is heavy and slow moving traffic on the Great North Road northbound at the Black Cat Roundabout in Roxton and on the A505 Fishponds Road, Hitchin, both ways between the A600 Bedford Road and the B656 Walsworth Road.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth