Heavy traffic on A1 (M) around Hatfield Tunnel tonight
Heavy, slow moving traffic is reported northbound on the A1 (M) between junctions 3 and 4 either side of the roadworks at the Hatfield Tunnel tonight. On the M1 there is slow traffic northbound between junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead and junction 10 the L
Heavy, slow moving traffic is reported northbound on the A1 (M) between junctions 3 and 4 either side of the roadworks at the Hatfield Tunnel tonight.
On the M1 there is slow traffic northbound between junction 8 at Hemel Hempstead and junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road. Also expect delays between junction 10 and junction 12 with Flitwick because of roadworks and a contraflow system.
On the M25 expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 through the major roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit and there is heavy traffic between junction 12 with the M3 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
The same applies on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden where there are extensive roadworks.
On the A1 there is heavy and slow moving traffic on the Great North Road northbound at the Black Cat Roundabout in Roxton and on the A505 Fishponds Road, Hitchin, both ways between the A600 Bedford Road and the B656 Walsworth Road.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 8 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash