Heavy traffic during rush hour on Friday morning on A1 (M) around Stevenage
Motorists faced early morning delays on the A1 (M) southbound with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit. There was
Motorists faced early morning delays on the A1 (M) southbound with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
There was also congestion on the A602 with heavy traffic on Broadhall Way leading to the A1 (M) and on Gunnels Wood Road.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic between Sterling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 here is queuing traffic anticlockwise between Watford and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and slow moving traffic through the roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists using the M11 could also encounter delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed.
On the M1 there could also be delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick through the roadworks.
- 1 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 2 Police hunt wanted man in connection with assault and harassment
- 3 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 4 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Aerial acrobatics show to be performed in the heart of Stevenage town centre
- 7 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 8 Fraudster to repay victim £87k more than decade after conviction
- 9 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 10 Primary school's Early Years team achieves award for quality standards