Heavy traffic during rush hour on Friday morning on A1 (M) around Stevenage
Motorists faced early morning delays on the A1 (M) southbound with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit. There was
Motorists faced early morning delays on the A1 (M) southbound with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
There was also congestion on the A602 with heavy traffic on Broadhall Way leading to the A1 (M) and on Gunnels Wood Road.
On the A1 Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic between Sterling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 here is queuing traffic anticlockwise between Watford and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and slow moving traffic through the roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists using the M11 could also encounter delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed.
On the M1 there could also be delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick through the roadworks.
- 1 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 3 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 4 Unannounced safety inspection of care home following COVID-19 outbreak
- 5 Decision made on opening play areas in Stevenage
- 6 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 7 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 8 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
- 9 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 10 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage