The Top 10 Toys Kids Will Want This Christmas
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Some festive cheer at last as world-famous toy retailer Hamley’s has launched its annual predictions for the most popular gifts for children this Christmas.
And the good news is that while adults have spent the year struggling with petrol shortages - and even loo roll shortage at times - it looks like there will be no shortage on toys as the retailer has been carefully stock-piling since March (and working closely with Father Christmas too, of course!)
From Barbie's £210 Dreamhouse to a £70 Magic Mixies Cauldron, the world famous store’s top 10 toys for Christmas list always hits the headlines and gets kids excited.
Victoria Kay, head of buying at Hamleys, said: "Our 2021 top picks for the most wanted toys this Christmas include accessible toys that will really allow children to harness their creativity and imagination.”
Thankfully not all of the toys in the list will break the bank, with cute squidgy soft toys from the ‘Huggables’ range starting at around £7 and a classic game of family-friendly Snakes & Ladders coming in at £14.
Which ones are already on your kids' Christmas list?
The Hamley’s Top 10 (with £rrp)
- 1 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 2 Stevenage supermarket may have double-charged customers
- 3 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 4 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 5 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 6 Audi driver in his 20s killed in crash with lorry on A507 near Shefford
- 7 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
Playmobil City Action Police Special Operations Police Robot, £19.99
Magic Mixies Cauldron, £70
Barbie Day to Night Dreamhouse Dolls House, £250
LOL Surprise Movie Magic Doll – doll and wardrobe accessories to “unbox” (£11).
Ralleyz warrior 3-in-1 RC, £90
LEGO Super Mario Adventures Luigi starter course, £49.99
Hasbro Nerf Elite 2.0 Flipshots Flip-8, £25
Playshifu Orboot Educational AR globe, £49.99
Huggables range including a cat unicorn, from £7.19
Diicii Snakes & Ladders & Ludo, £14