Give up some time at the Volunteer Fair
NORTH Hertfordshire s Volunteers Fair returns on Saturday and Sunday, October, 10 and 11, at The Spirella Building, Letchworth Garden City, and you can play your part. Simply fill in this form and take it along over the weekend and you could be giving som
NORTH Hertfordshire's Volunteers Fair returns on Saturday and Sunday, October, 10 and 11, at The Spirella Building, Letchworth Garden City, and you can play your part.
Simply fill in this form and take it along over the weekend and you could be giving something back to groups who could use your time or expertise.
With 50 organisations exhibiting, there's plenty of opportunities for you to get involved. Organisations exhibiting include sports and leisure clubs, local and national charities, voluntary groups, plus clubs for children and teenagers.
Whether you're looking to spice up your social life by joining a new club; thinking of giving something back to your community through volunteering; or if you just want to find out what opportunities lie in your local area, this event is for you!
You may also want to watch:
Every visitor will receive a free Event Guide, giving details of each exhibitor, and a booklet of volunteering / member opportunities currently available.
Admission is free, so just turn up on the day: The Spirella Building, Bridge Road, Letchworth Garden City, SG6 4ET
- 1 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 2 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 4 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 Unannounced safety inspection of care home following COVID-19 outbreak
- 7 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
- 8 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 9 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 10 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
Opening Times are Saturday October 10 10am - 5pm and Sunday October 11 noon to 4pm.
For more details call 01462 476054, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.lgchf.com/getinvolved