SIR – Co-operative Funeralcare Christmas Appeal 2005: This year we chose to support the Mulberry Children s Ward at Lister Hospital for our Christmas Appeal for 2005 by asking for donations of chocolate selection boxes to be put in the children s stocking
SIR - Co-operative Funeralcare Christmas Appeal 2005: This year we chose to support the Mulberry Children's Ward at Lister Hospital for our Christmas Appeal for 2005 by asking for donations of chocolate selection boxes to be put in the children's stockings.
Please can we say, through your paper, a very big thank you to everyone who donated the chocolate boxes, their generosity was overwhelming. We were able to send over twenty chocolate selection boxes to Lister Hospital for the children's ward.
We would also like to say thank you to those who were kind enough to give us a donation for the Friends of Woolgrove School, Letchworth, as they placed their memorial tags on our Christmas tree. Even through their grief, people were kind enough to remember others with generosity. A total of £49.51 was sent to Friends of Woolgrove School for their entertainment fund.
May we also say thank you at The Comet for your help during 2005 and for featuring our Memorial Christmas tree in your paper. We hope you continue to have great success in 2006 and wish you all a happy new year.
You may also want to watch:
TRICIA AND MARIAN
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images