Film is blasphemous
Regarding The Da Vinci Code, I was appalled that your newspaper described this film as enticing, worth waiting for and a good movie, solid entertainment with much going for it. This is an evil, blasphemous film, totally unsubstantiated by the Holy Scriptu
Regarding The Da Vinci Code, I was appalled that your newspaper described this film as enticing, worth waiting for and a good movie, solid entertainment with much going for it.
This is an evil, blasphemous film, totally unsubstantiated by the Holy Scriptures, produced by people with the object of making money for themselves.
I abhor the false portrayal of my Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, who desires that all men should be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. Peter says in his epistle "For we have not made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, following cleverly imagined fables. But having been eyewitness of his majesty," 2 Peter 1 v 16.
God shall have the final word, Be not deceived: god is not mocked, for whatever a man shall sow, that also shall he reap, Galations 6 v7.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs P DENNY, Potton Road, Biggleswade
- 1 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 2 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 3 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 4 Medical spa at the front of breaking down taboos about cosmetic treatments opens in Stevenage
- 5 What you need to know about the changing divorce laws
- 6 CCTV appeal after distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 7 Darcie's Wish fundraising back on track after 18 months
- 8 Have your say on future of Stevenage High Street
- 9 Youths to be questioned by police in connection with fountain foam
- 10 Woman suffers cuts and bruises in pub glassing