Expect delays on A1 (M) at Hatfield and M1 around Luton Airport on Thursday evening
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) northbound this evening between junction 3 and junction 4 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks where there is also a 40mph speed limit. Also expect possible delays on the M25 between junction 1
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) northbound this evening between junction 3 and junction 4 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Also expect possible delays on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 one lane is closed between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks where there could also be delays.
On the M1 in Bedfordshire there is queuing traffic southbound and two lanes are closed between junction 11 at Dunstable and junction 10 The Luton Airport Spur Road owing to an accident between a car and a lorry in the roadworks area.
You may also want to watch:
There is also heavy traffic reported northbound between junction 12 with Flitwick and junction 13 for Bedford due to an accident.
On the A1 Great North Road at Roxton northbound there is congestion at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout.
- 1 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 2 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 7 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
- 8 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 9 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 10 Unannounced safety inspection of care home following COVID-19 outbreak