Enjoy a summer story and win a �150 voucher to spend at Specsavers
ARE you looking for the perfect book to kick back with on your summer holiday? Then Specsavers and the TV Book Club Summer Read have the perfect answer.
The latest series of the TV Book Club Summer Read has just started on More 4 at 7.30 pm, with a selection of eight books reviewed across the series, all carefully selected by the TV Book Club team.
The Summer Read titles are: The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson; Moonlight Mile by Dennis Lehane; Visit from the Goon Squad, by Jennifer Egan; The Night Road, by Kristin Hannah; The Book of Human Skin, by Michelle Lovric; Hidden Child, by Camilla Lackberg; The Radleys, by Matt Haig and Grace Williams Says It Loud, by Emma Henderson.
Presenters Jo Brand, Meera Syal and Rory McGrath will be joined by Dave Spikey and Ade Edmondson during the series, plus a wide range of guests. Viewers can read along each week and share their views online at www.channel4.com/tvbookclub.
To celebrate the return of the show, Specsavers in Stevenage has teamed up with The Stevenage Comet to offer one set of Summer Read books and a Specsavers designer eyewear voucher worth �150.
You may also want to watch:
To book an eye examination please visit the store at 90 Queensway, Stevenage, SG1 1EG, call 01438 748 900 or visit www.specsavers.com/stores/stevenage.
To win a set of Summer Read books and eye wear voucher please answer this question:
- 1 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 2 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 7 Save the date! Popular Eat Alfresco dining experience will return
- 8 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 9 New woodland 'vital for wildlife and people' in Letchworth
- 10 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
Which of the following is an anchor presenter on the TV Book Club?
a) Jo Brand
b) Myleene Klass
c) Kelly Brook
The competition closes on August 18. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable. One prize per household. Specsavers TV Book Club books and eyecare voucher will be distributed by Beattie Communications and its partner agencies, on behalf of Specsavers. Terms of the eyecare voucher are set out on the eyecare voucher itself and must be adhered to.