Delays southbound on A1(M) on Tuesday morning between junctions 6 and 3
Motorists are being warned to expect delays on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 3 for St Albans with heavy traffic through the roadworks area either side of the Hatfield Tunnel. On the AI Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traf
Motorists are being warned to expect delays on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 3 for St Albans with heavy traffic through the roadworks area either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the AI Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 there is queuing traffic anti-clockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and between junction 26 at Waltham Abbey and junction 24 Potters Bar.
Drivers should also expect possible delays around the roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood where there is a 50mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden there is a contraflow system in place so there could be delays.
On the M1 there is queuing traffic southbound between Newport Pagnell services and junction 13 after an earlier car fire and possible congestion between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and junction 12 with Flitwick.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour