Delays southbound on A1(M) on Tuesday morning between junctions 6 and 3
Motorists are being warned to expect delays on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 3 for St Albans with heavy traffic through the roadworks area either side of the Hatfield Tunnel. On the AI Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traf
Motorists are being warned to expect delays on the A1 (M) southbound between junction 6 at Welwyn and junction 3 for St Albans with heavy traffic through the roadworks area either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the AI Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 there is queuing traffic anti-clockwise between junction 21 with the M1 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood and between junction 26 at Waltham Abbey and junction 24 Potters Bar.
Drivers should also expect possible delays around the roadworks area between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 Chorley Wood where there is a 50mph speed limit.
On the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden there is a contraflow system in place so there could be delays.
On the M1 there is queuing traffic southbound between Newport Pagnell services and junction 13 after an earlier car fire and possible congestion between the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and junction 12 with Flitwick.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with lavish launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 4 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 7 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 8 Care home excited to open its doors to new residents
- 9 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 10 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000