Crater caused car damage
SIR - In reply to Damion Roberts The Last Word , I certainly do agree about the crater on Walsworth Road. Going over it last month caused the suspension coil on my car to crack. Getting this repaired cost me £187. I have been in correspondence with the
SIR - In reply to Damion Roberts 'The Last Word', I certainly do agree about the 'crater' on Walsworth Road.
Going over it last month caused the suspension coil on my car to crack. Getting this repaired cost me £187. I have been in correspondence with the county council highways department and they have said it is the responsibility of the housing development company.
I am now pursuing them with my claim. I'm sure I cannot be the only person to have had my car damaged as a result of driving over this 'crater'. I am now very cautious if I have to drive along this road and cannot believe it is still there nearly six weeks on or that the Highways department can pass on their responsibilty in this way. I wonder who the housing development company will blame?
NAME AND ADDRESS
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 8 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema