Council on top of recycling
I feel I must praise Stevenage Borough Council. When it comes to recycling, they are in my estimation leaders of the pack in this regard. The blue and red boxes which are for paper, glass and tins, and now the brown wheelie bins for garden waste show a ge
I feel I must praise Stevenage Borough Council.
When it comes to recycling, they are in my estimation leaders of the pack in this regard.
The blue and red boxes which are for paper, glass and tins, and now the brown wheelie bins for garden waste show a genuine commitment to waste pollution.
Although I have had no problem personally with the black sacks, obviously doing away with them in favour of another wheelie bin would be a great achievement, and yet again contribute in many ways to a cleaner environment, therefore I hope that they take that extra step to further enhance an already excellent service. I also hope that the people of Stevenage do their part and take a little time each day to recycle properly. We are after all each responsible in a small measure for pollution of every kind, and it is only us as people working together who can keep our world a clean, and safe place for our future generations.
You may also want to watch:
The people of Stevenage can teach the world a thing or two, together let's keep up the good work.
Victoria Peebles, Ashdown Road, Stevenage
- 1 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 2 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 3 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win
- 4 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Stevenage happy with performance and result against 10-man Crystal Palace
- 7 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 8 £50 supermarket vouchers available to help families entitled to free school meals
- 9 Stevenage unveil Amazon's Prime Gaming as new sponsors on new kit
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?