Could you be the Face of the Salon 2012?
BACK by popular demand and now open to all the men, the fabulous Face of the Salon competition is up and running for 2012.
For the first year ever, we are not only going to be searching for a great looking girl to be our Face of 2012, but we want to find a fella too! So if you know of any, make sure you tip them off about the competition and make sure they enter soon.
And marking another first, our 2012 competition sees us team up with the Love Letchworth group. Our Face of the Salon Winners will also become the new faces of ‘Love Letchworth’. This group brings together the latest news from Letchworth as well as shopping information, exclusive offers, competitions and discounts.
This year’s winners will get of 12 months free hairdressing and the chance to star in the salon’s on-going promotional campaigns. They will also become the new faces of Letchworth town and feature in the Love Letchworth advertising campaigns, seasonal events and online promotions. There will be six female finalists and six guys and EVERY finalist will get a portfolio of pictures from the finals shoot and a superb goody bag!
With a superb facebook presence, the salon group, Love Letchworth and Szpak Photography are also going to throw voting open to the public as well. For the first time, you can choose, via Facebook, which guy and girl will be the Faces of the recently established Salon Academy.
You may also want to watch:
This year’s final takes place at the Broadway Hotel in Letchworth. The Hotel offers 35 en-suite bedrooms at great value in a town centre location. It also offer private parking for guests and a wonderful carvery restaurant.
From your photo entries, a team of judges will pick 12 finalists who will all get a totally new hair look, including cut and colour at the Letchworth salon. Top Letchworth based Gold Award winning photographer Michelle Szpak of Szpak Photography will be behind the camera this year. Michelle’s subjects are incredibly diverse but she prides herself on creating great moments and capturing memories.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 8 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
The salon group has a reputation for excellence in creative styling and colouring, backed by high standards of customer service. Visit their website to find out more – www.salongroup.co.uk And don’t forget to follow the salon group, Love Letchworth and Szpak Photography on both Facebook and Twitter!
So what are you waiting for? Get your entry in today!
To enter the Face of the Salon competition please send an email including your name, age, sex, telephone number and a photo to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
Closing date is Wednesday 29th February 2012 at 5pm
You must be aged 16 or over to enter this competition.
Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes and are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged.