Congestion on A1 (M) northbound between junctions 3 and 4 on Thursday evening
Heavy traffic is reported on Thursday evening northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hertford in the roadworks area. On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and juncti
Heavy traffic is reported on Thursday evening northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hertford in the roadworks area.
On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of roadworks and a 50mph limit.
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of roadworks and barrier repairs.
On the M1there is also slow moving traffic around junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road.
You may also want to watch:
On the trains First Capital Connect say there is delays of up to 30 minutes between Bedford and Brighton and between Luton and Wimbledon because of signalling problems at Blackfriars. Tickets are being accepted on London buses and London overground services.
East Coast Main Line services are running normally.
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 6 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 9 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre