Congestion on A1 (M) northbound between junctions 3 and 4 on Thursday evening
Heavy traffic is reported on Thursday evening northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hertford in the roadworks area. On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and juncti
Heavy traffic is reported on Thursday evening northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hertford in the roadworks area.
On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of roadworks and a 50mph limit.
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of roadworks and barrier repairs.
On the M1there is also slow moving traffic around junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road.
You may also want to watch:
On the trains First Capital Connect say there is delays of up to 30 minutes between Bedford and Brighton and between Luton and Wimbledon because of signalling problems at Blackfriars. Tickets are being accepted on London buses and London overground services.
East Coast Main Line services are running normally.
- 1 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 2 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 5 Have you seen missing Hitchin woman?
- 6 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 7 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 8 Save the date! Popular Eat Alfresco dining experience will return
- 9 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 10 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school