Congestion on A1 (M) and A602 in Stevenage on Thursday morning
Motorists faced congestion on the A1 (M) again this morning around junction 7 at Stevenage with slow moving traffic. There were also long queues on the A602 Broadhall Way leading to the motorway. Further south on the A1 (M) heavy traffic is reported south
Motorists faced congestion on the A1 (M) again this morning around junction 7 at Stevenage with slow moving traffic. There were also long queues on the A602 Broadhall Way leading to the motorway.
Further south on the A1 (M) heavy traffic is reported southbound between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel.
On the A1 Barnet Way Barnet By-Pass there is queuing traffic southbound between Stirling Corner and Borehamwood.
On the M25 anti-clockwise between the M1 junction 21 and junction 18 with the A404 there was queuing traffic this morning.
Motorists are also being warned to expect possible delays on the M25 between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood through the roadworks where there is also a 50mph speed limit and on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden, again through the roadworks where one lane is also closed in both directions.
On the M1 heavy traffic is reported southbound between junction 12 with Flitwick and Toddington Services and a contraflow is affecting traffic flow between junction 10 The Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 in both directions because of roadworks.
- 1 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 2 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 3 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 4 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
- 5 Stevenage school in 'area of huge deprivation' wins national award
- 6 Permanent parking loss if outdoor seating plans approved
- 7 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
- 8 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 9 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 10 Stevenage woman, 52, accused of wounding 91-year-old in her own home
On the A1 Great North Road at Roxton traffic is slow northbound at the Black Car Roundabout.