Congestion on A1 (M) and A602 around Stevenage on Monday morning
Heavy traffic brought misery for motorists on the A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning around junction 7 at Stevenage where the A602 Broadhall Way was also congested leading to the motorway. There is also slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) between junctio
Heavy traffic brought misery for motorists on the A1 (M) southbound on Monday morning around junction 7 at Stevenage where the A602 Broadhall Way was also congested leading to the motorway.
There is also slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel southbound through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
On the M25 there is slow moving traffic anticlockwise around junction 25 for Enfield and between junction 21 for the M1 and junction 18 for Chorley Wood.
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
You may also want to watch:
One lane is blocked on the A1 southbound at Stirling Corner after an accident. There is also heavy traffic southbound on the A1 at the Black Cat roundabout at Roxton and at Sandy at the junction with the A603.
Also expect delays on the M1 between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick through the roadworks.
- 1 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 2 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
- 7 Unannounced safety inspection of care home following COVID-19 outbreak
- 8 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 9 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 10 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?