Congestion around junction 6 of A1 (M) at Welwyn on Tuesday evening
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) tonight northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn and either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit. Congestion is also reported on Hermi
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) tonight northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn and either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Congestion is also reported on Hermitage Road, Hitchin, both ways at the B656 in Queen Street.
Slow moving traffic is reported on the M25 clockwise between junction 14 for Heathrow Terminal 4 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
The A1081 London Road, St Albans is blocked due to an accident between two vehicles in Marlborough Road.
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed.
On the M1 there is a contraflow both ways between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick which might cause delays and heavy traffic is reported northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 10.
- 1 Have your say on plans to redevelop The Forum in Stevenage
- 2 Letchworth pond tested and fish removed after animals found dead
- 3 Multiple homes burgled in Letchworth
- 4 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 5 Over 55s invited to 'Ageing Together' event to improve housing needs
- 6 Education provider for children who struggle in school celebrates milestone
- 7 Baby Asian elephant calf named 'Queen' at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- 8 Stevenage Railway Station: Normal train service resumes after major repairs
- 9 Standalone 10k keeps getting better and better says race boss
- 10 Stevenage stabbings: Three men suffer life-changing injuries
There is queuing traffic on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout.