Congestion around junction 6 of A1 (M) at Welwyn on Tuesday evening
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) tonight northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn and either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit. Congestion is also reported on Hermi
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) tonight northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn and either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Congestion is also reported on Hermitage Road, Hitchin, both ways at the B656 in Queen Street.
Slow moving traffic is reported on the M25 clockwise between junction 14 for Heathrow Terminal 4 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
The A1081 London Road, St Albans is blocked due to an accident between two vehicles in Marlborough Road.
You may also want to watch:
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed.
On the M1 there is a contraflow both ways between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick which might cause delays and heavy traffic is reported northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 10.
- 1 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 2 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 Custodial sentence 'sends strong message' to those carrying knives
- 6 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival in pictures
- 8 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 9 Hospice volunteers mark Churchgate Day on the catwalk with vintage fashion show
- 10 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
There is queuing traffic on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout.