Congestion around junction 6 of A1 (M) at Welwyn on Tuesday evening
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) tonight northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn and either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit. Congestion is also reported on Hermi
Heavy traffic is reported on the A1 (M) tonight northbound around junction 6 at Welwyn and either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
Congestion is also reported on Hermitage Road, Hitchin, both ways at the B656 in Queen Street.
Slow moving traffic is reported on the M25 clockwise between junction 14 for Heathrow Terminal 4 and junction 17 at Maple Cross.
The A1081 London Road, St Albans is blocked due to an accident between two vehicles in Marlborough Road.
You may also want to watch:
Also expect delays on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed.
On the M1 there is a contraflow both ways between junction 10 the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 for Flitwick which might cause delays and heavy traffic is reported northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 10.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 5 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 6 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 7 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 8 Do you recognise these people?
- 9 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village
- 10 Have your say on parking restriction plans
There is queuing traffic on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout.