Competition: Win vouchers to spend on a market spree
- Credit: Archant
FANCY a trip to a top London market but don’t have enough of the old folding stuff to make a splash?
Well, now is your chance to win one of four prizes of vouchers to spend at Old Spitalfields Market.
We have teamed up with the home of some of the finest items for sale in the capital to offer a first prize of £100 of vouchers to spend at the market along with three runners-up prizes of £50 each.
Old Spitalfields Market is one of London’s finest Victorian market halls. Set in an historic location in the heart of the City it is one of the crown jewels of East London.
Firmly established as a ‘must visit’ London attraction for Londoners and tourists alike, Old Spitalfields Market offers a fusion of Victorian splendor and contemporary architecture, bringing together some of the capital’s finest restaurants, shops and an array of themed stall market days.
You may also want to watch:
Old Spitalfields Market will be relaunching a brand new website from the beginning of April. The new site is fresh, modern and interactive. With new areas to explore, you’ll be able to browse the market floor and find out about retailers, the latest events and even find out about the people of the market. Visit now at www.oldspitalfieldsmarket.com
There is always plenty to see and do at Old Spitalfields market. On Saturday (the second Saturday in every month) the market will be alive with music and atmosphere from the record traders as they host a record fair.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 8 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
Indeed last week saw Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fairs, an event which is shopped by the likes of Florence & the Machine, Chloe Sevigny and Daisy Lowe whole the market has also recently hosted Judy’s Easter Rock n Rollar, a Red Nose Day celebration and even dance group Diversity.
To win one of four voucher prizes simply tell us which historic period is Spitalfields Market Hall from?
A – Victorian
B – Edwardian
C – Tudor
Text TC MARKET followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, April 23 at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk Customer services 0844 3572403.