Competition: Win vouchers to spend on a market spree
- Credit: Archant
FANCY a trip to a top London market but don’t have enough of the old folding stuff to make a splash?
Well, now is your chance to win one of four prizes of vouchers to spend at Old Spitalfields Market.
We have teamed up with the home of some of the finest items for sale in the capital to offer a first prize of £100 of vouchers to spend at the market along with three runners-up prizes of £50 each.
Old Spitalfields Market is one of London’s finest Victorian market halls. Set in an historic location in the heart of the City it is one of the crown jewels of East London.
Firmly established as a ‘must visit’ London attraction for Londoners and tourists alike, Old Spitalfields Market offers a fusion of Victorian splendor and contemporary architecture, bringing together some of the capital’s finest restaurants, shops and an array of themed stall market days.
You may also want to watch:
Old Spitalfields Market will be relaunching a brand new website from the beginning of April. The new site is fresh, modern and interactive. With new areas to explore, you’ll be able to browse the market floor and find out about retailers, the latest events and even find out about the people of the market. Visit now at www.oldspitalfieldsmarket.com
There is always plenty to see and do at Old Spitalfields market. On Saturday (the second Saturday in every month) the market will be alive with music and atmosphere from the record traders as they host a record fair.
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 9 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
Indeed last week saw Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fairs, an event which is shopped by the likes of Florence & the Machine, Chloe Sevigny and Daisy Lowe whole the market has also recently hosted Judy’s Easter Rock n Rollar, a Red Nose Day celebration and even dance group Diversity.
To win one of four voucher prizes simply tell us which historic period is Spitalfields Market Hall from?
A – Victorian
B – Edwardian
C – Tudor
Text TC MARKET followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, April 23 at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk Customer services 0844 3572403.