Competition: Win tickets to watch rugby’s season finale
IT’S the big one in the rugby calendar and we’ve got two pairs of tickets to giveaway for the sport’s season finale.
Saturday, May 26 sees one of the biggest events in the rugby calendar kick off at Twickenham Stadium. The Aviva Premiership
Rugby Final is arguably the pinnacle of the rugby season and the Comet has teamed up with Hilton Hhonors to offer four of our readers the opportunity to share in the excitement of rugby at its very best.
This is a chance to see some of the country’s top rugby players fight for the ultimate crown in the Premiership.
For the past four seasons the Premiership Final, which is the world rugby union’s biggest domestic club final, has played out in front of a full house at Twickenham Stadium. It promises to be a sell-out event as the season concludes with what will undoubtedly be an exciting finale to a capacity crowd of over 81,600 rugby fans.
The Aviva Premiership Rugby Final is renowned for its high quality play, electric atmosphere and show stopping entertainment in and around the stadium. The 2011 final was a thrilling match, resulting in the Saracens lifting the Premiership Rugby title for the first time, with this year’s final promising to be equally, if not more, exciting.
Tickets are selling fast but thanks to Hilton Hhonors TM, the guest loyalty programme for the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of hotels, we have two pairs of tickets to giveaway.
- 1 Rising costs see refill store in Letchworth close for good
- 2 Two men from North Herts wanted by police for failing to attend court
- 3 Family's car window smashed in overnight criminal damage
- 4 Stevenage store wins Opticians of the Year award
- 5 Henlow pub landlord calls last orders on annual beer festival
- 6 Celebrating 50 years of Stevenage's Fairlands Valley Park
- 7 Missing 16-year-old from Letchworth found 'safe and well'
- 8 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 9 Motorcyclist 'breaks leg and knee' in Stevenage crash
- 10 Man dies following medical episode at Stevenage Cineworld
Hilton Hhonors provides members with a host of privileges when they stay at one of their 3,800 hotels worldwide. Hilton Hhonors membership is completely free and you can find out more by visiting www.hhonors.com/rugby. For your chance to win a pair of ticket, courtesy of Hilton Hhonors, the Official Hotel Partner of Premiership Rugby, simply answer the following:
Where will this year’s Aviva Premiership rugby final take place?
A – Twickenham
B – Bath
C – Gloucester
Text TC RUGBY followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058. Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, May 8 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.