Competition: Win tickets to watch rugby’s season finale
IT’S the big one in the rugby calendar and we’ve got two pairs of tickets to giveaway for the sport’s season finale.
Saturday, May 26 sees one of the biggest events in the rugby calendar kick off at Twickenham Stadium. The Aviva Premiership
Rugby Final is arguably the pinnacle of the rugby season and the Comet has teamed up with Hilton Hhonors to offer four of our readers the opportunity to share in the excitement of rugby at its very best.
This is a chance to see some of the country’s top rugby players fight for the ultimate crown in the Premiership.
For the past four seasons the Premiership Final, which is the world rugby union’s biggest domestic club final, has played out in front of a full house at Twickenham Stadium. It promises to be a sell-out event as the season concludes with what will undoubtedly be an exciting finale to a capacity crowd of over 81,600 rugby fans.
You may also want to watch:
The Aviva Premiership Rugby Final is renowned for its high quality play, electric atmosphere and show stopping entertainment in and around the stadium. The 2011 final was a thrilling match, resulting in the Saracens lifting the Premiership Rugby title for the first time, with this year’s final promising to be equally, if not more, exciting.
Tickets are selling fast but thanks to Hilton Hhonors TM, the guest loyalty programme for the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of hotels, we have two pairs of tickets to giveaway.
- 1 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 2 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 7 Save the date! Popular Eat Alfresco dining experience will return
- 8 New woodland 'vital for wildlife and people' in Letchworth
- 9 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 10 North Hertfordshire's inspirational volunteers recognised in awards
Hilton Hhonors provides members with a host of privileges when they stay at one of their 3,800 hotels worldwide. Hilton Hhonors membership is completely free and you can find out more by visiting www.hhonors.com/rugby. For your chance to win a pair of ticket, courtesy of Hilton Hhonors, the Official Hotel Partner of Premiership Rugby, simply answer the following:
Where will this year’s Aviva Premiership rugby final take place?
A – Twickenham
B – Bath
C – Gloucester
Text TC RUGBY followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058. Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, May 8 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.