Competition: Win one of five �100 vouchers for Spitalfields Market
FIRMLY established as the ‘must visit’ London attraction, every weekend at Old Spitalfields Market in the heart of the East End is an opportunity to explore something new.
And the Comet has teamed up with Old Spitalfields Market to offer five readers the chance to win �100 worth of vouchers each to spend there.
With its themed Saturday markets selling goods ranging from affordable vintage, records, contemporary home wares, designer maker products, to a book and art market, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
On any given weekend Old Spitalfields Market offers visitors 160 stalls with the first Saturday of each month hosting Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair, following is a general market featuring fashion, home wares and records. The third Saturday of each month is the Designers Makers market, an agency for contemporary design and craft. In addition, coming soon will be a specialist book and art market.
Shoppers will be able to browse a wide-array of goods, from fashion, accessories, jewellery, furniture, art, collectables and a fabulous collection of mouth-watering fresh produce.
You may also want to watch:
Market opening hours are 11am-5pm on Saturday and 9am-5pm on Sundays. The market and shops are open from 10am-6pm every day.
To enter this great competition, simply answer the following question:
- 1 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 2 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 3 Stevenage road closed after crash
- 4 We must 'learn to live with COVID' as county takes first steps towards end of lockdown
- 5 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 6 £10,000 fine handed to organisers of remembrance service that saw 150 attendees
- 7 Free trees to be offered to North Herts residents for 'urban forest' plans
- 8 Petition call over council's 'costly bulky waste collection service that encourages fly-tipping'
- 9 Police station evacuated after explosive device handed in
- 10 Have your say on what's next for North Herts Sanctuary building
How many stalls are on the market?
Text TC SPITALFIELDS followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes at midday on Tuesday, August 18.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk
Customer services 0207 633 5020.