Competition: Win one of five �100 vouchers for Spitalfields Market
FIRMLY established as the ‘must visit’ London attraction, every weekend at Old Spitalfields Market in the heart of the East End is an opportunity to explore something new.
And the Comet has teamed up with Old Spitalfields Market to offer five readers the chance to win �100 worth of vouchers each to spend there.
With its themed Saturday markets selling goods ranging from affordable vintage, records, contemporary home wares, designer maker products, to a book and art market, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
On any given weekend Old Spitalfields Market offers visitors 160 stalls with the first Saturday of each month hosting Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair, following is a general market featuring fashion, home wares and records. The third Saturday of each month is the Designers Makers market, an agency for contemporary design and craft. In addition, coming soon will be a specialist book and art market.
Shoppers will be able to browse a wide-array of goods, from fashion, accessories, jewellery, furniture, art, collectables and a fabulous collection of mouth-watering fresh produce.
You may also want to watch:
Market opening hours are 11am-5pm on Saturday and 9am-5pm on Sundays. The market and shops are open from 10am-6pm every day.
To enter this great competition, simply answer the following question:
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 8 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
How many stalls are on the market?
Text TC SPITALFIELDS followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes at midday on Tuesday, August 18.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk
Customer services 0207 633 5020.