Competition: Win London 2012 Olympics merchandise
THE OLYMPICS are here and the Comet is delighted to offer you the chance to grab a little of your very own games action.
To celebrate the fact that the Games’ time is upon us, the London 2012 Shop is offering you the chance to win a selection of London 2012 goodies to get you into the Olympic spirit.
Set a fashion trend amongst friends and family by using the London 2012 Tote Bag, play games with your friends using the London 2012 Wenlock Boomerang and colour in your favourite mascots with the London 2012 Sticker Colouring Book.
You can then join in with the Olympic spirit by wearing the London 2012 wristbands and drinking from a London 2012 Mandeville Mug. Also, get your hands on collector’s favourites with the London 2012 die-cast car set, the London 2012 Great British Classic Routemaster bus and a London 2012 Wenlock or Mandeville Figurine.
The London 2012 merchandise range features gifts for all the family this summer, from clothing to jewellery, sports equipment to home ware– there’s literally something for everyone! To view the range or for further information, visit london2012.com/shop
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize simply answer the following question.
Where were the Olympic Games held in 2008?
- 1 Have your say on plans to redevelop The Forum in Stevenage
- 2 Multiple homes burgled in Letchworth
- 3 Letchworth pond tested and fish removed after animals found dead
- 4 Molly-Mae Hague announces pregnancy in adorable Instagram video
- 5 Stevenage Railway Station: Normal train service resumes after major repairs
- 6 Baby Asian elephant calf named 'Queen' at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Chocolates sold at Tesco stores recalled after health risk discovered
- 8 100 Herts police officers to carry nasal spray to prevent drug deaths
- 9 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 10 Standalone 10k keeps getting better and better says race boss
A – Sydney
B – Athens
C – Beijing
Text TC OLYMPICS followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Thursday, August 9 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.