Competition: Win a year’s gym membership
- Credit: Archant
ONE lucky Comet reader will win a one-year free membership at Odyssey Health Club.
Having recently spent £100,000 upgrading its facilities, Odyssey Health Club is offering the chance to win a free one year membership.
During your membership journey, if you are the lucky winner you will benefit from experienced coaches guiding you through a structured exercise programme to ensure you get the results you want.
And don’t just take Odyssey’s word for it. Happy user Laura N said: “The team at Odyssey has helped me to achieve my goals and more importantly helped me stick to a routine that is now part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle.”
Chris R also said: “Since joining in January, I’ve already seen a significant improvement in fitness levels and I’m even considering entering a triathlon in the summer!”
Just imagine a health club where you feel instantly at ease. With our wide variety of facilities, you’ll be among people of all ages and levels of fitness.
Among the many things you can take advantage of are:
- 1 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 2 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 3 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 4 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 5 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 8 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 9 Anti-spiking campaign launched at Old Town pub
- 10 Enter Shikari to play Club 85 gig in Hitchin as part of The National Lottery’s Revive Live Tour
- Brand new Kinesis and Vario equipment
- Technogym gymnasium
- Stunning 25m pool
- Poolside sauna & steam room
- four floodlit tennis courts
- two squash courts
- Elemis Spa with new Relaxation Suite
- Spin studio
To be in with a chance of a year’s free gym membership simply answer the following question.
Which of these is a popular piece of gym equipment?
A – Windmill
B – Flourmill
C – Treadmill
Text TC GYM followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058. Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, March 5 at midday. Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.
Guest pass details:
Free One Day Membership at Odyssey Health Club - valid until Febraury 28 2013.Call: 01438 313320 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Odyssey Health Club, Old Knebworth Lane, Stevenage, SG2 8DU.
Booking is essential and this voucher must be presented at time of arrival. Valid until: 28/02/13 Full terms and conditions apply.