Competition: Win a VIP night at a restaurant
THE brand new, authentic, all-American restaurant and bar – Coast to Coast at Stevenage Leisure Park – is giving two lucky readers the chance to win tickets for themselves and three friends to attend their exclusive complimentary VIP launch party on Wednesday, November 7.
The winners and their guests will enjoy an evening packed full of top notch entertainment. Hosted by Jack FM’s Jules Maine, the night will feature professional Motown band, Alison & The Earthquakes, as well as delicious complimentary American themed food and drink and a few other surprises.
Guests on the night will also be able to sample the full range of the famous Coast to Coast cocktails with favourites ranging from a classic Mojito to Margaritas. Mixed and designed by award winning mixologist and former star of ‘Something for the Weekend’, Andy Pearson, there is a drink to suit everyone’s taste.
The ideal destination for any occasion, Coast to Coast is casual dining at its best. Guests will experience a gastronomic adventure from east to west coast America, with dishes and cocktails inspired by recipes from across the continent. Authentic d�cor completes the experience with leather booth-seating, dark wood tables, maps of the Lincoln Highway and classic US memorabilia on the walls.
Open throughout the day from breakfast through to dinner, the diverse menu means there will be something for everybody. The burgers, guaranteed to be a firm favourite, are made from freshly pressed corn-fed Aberdeen Angus beef and served with straw fries and spicy ketchup. Coast to Coast pizzas are traditional deep dish, served Chicago style in the pan with a wide range of tasty toppings.
Delicious seafood dishes, steaks, sizzling fajitas, wraps and South-Western specials will also be topping the menu. When it comes to desserts, ice-creams including chocolate honeycomb and blackcurrant cheesecake, alongside classics such as Blueberry crumble and profiteroles are sure to tempt all guests. In addition to the food, Coast to Coast serves up a full range of American cocktails, mocktails and beers.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic night out answer the following question:
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 8 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
Which of these is a famous American highway?
A – Route 66
B – M25
C – Autobahn
Text TC COAST followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, October 30 at noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk – Customer services 0207 6335020.
For more details on and to see the full menu, visit www.c2crestaurants.com
Don’t forget to follow Coast to Coast on Twitter: @C2C_Stevenage and like its page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/coasttocoastrestaurants