Competition: Win a trip to France
- Credit: Archant
SUMMER sun may not be here but it is time to head over to the continent and we are giving you the chance to win a trip across the channel.
We have teamed up with AFerry.co.uk to offer one lucky reader a return day ferry crossing from Dover to Calais for four people and a host of AFerry.co.uk goodies.
Finding a cheap ferry has never been easier. With AFerry.co.uk you have access to the largest selection of ferries in Europe and beyond. AFerry.co.uk work hard to find the best deals available. Visit their special offers page to ensure you find the latest special offers.
Unsure what to expect? Take a look at their ferry company reviews page to see how other customers enjoyed their journey.
You can also compare the prices of ferries to France, ferries to Ireland, ferries to Spain, Holland, Belgium, across the Mediterranean and to Northern Africa.
You may also want to watch:
AFerry.co.uk is proud to be the winner of “The World’s Leading Ferry Website” award at the World Travel Awards 2010, 2011 and 2012.
Aferry.co.uk is the leading ferry comparison site, where not only can you view the most convenient routes and up to date ferry news, they also have all of the exclusive special offers and cheap deals from all of the top operators in one place. So for all of your ferry needs this summer, there really is no place you need to go other than www.aferry.co.uk
- 1 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 4 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 5 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 6 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Herts Cladiators take part in London rally against 'terrible injustice'
- 9 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 10 Bedfordshire schools mark move to two-tier system
For your chance to win a day ferry crossing to France for 4 people and loads of AFerry products with AFerry.co.uk, simply asnwer the following question:
Which of these is the colour of the famous cliffs of Dover?
A – White
B – Turquoise
C – Gold
Text TC FERRY followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, July 2 at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0844 3572403.
The return day trip is for 4 people plus a standard car. It is just a day return from Dover to Calais. The prize will be available in non-peak times and subject to availability at the time of booking.