Competition: Win a Travelodge stay
- Credit: Archant
WIN a weekend away at a Travelodge hotel of your choice!
To celebrate the launch of Travelodge’s new contemporary room design, which includes a new state of the art, luxurious bed called the Travelodge Dreamer, the hotel chain is offering one lucky reader a free weekend break at any one of its 519 UK hotels.
Why not explore one of the UK’s 66 great cities which are steeped in history and offer a very cosmopolitan setting such as: London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham or Newcastle.
Alternatively why not check into one of Travelodge’s grade ll listed hotels such as the famous Victorian built Leamington Spa Hotel, or why not visit Durham Travelodge which was once a railway station. If you fancy escaping to the seaside, Travelodge has over 25 coastal located hotels. Locations include: Scarborough, Brighton, Bournemouth, Newquay and Torquay.
The lucky winner will stay in a family room which caters for either two adults and two children or three adults. Each room has an en-suite, a comfortable king Size bed, flat screen TV, tea & coffee facilities and WiFi - everything you need for a good night’s sleep.
Travelodge offers great value and is the smart choice for all your accommodation needs - whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure. There is always a Travelodge hotel close to where you need to be. To find out more information about Travelodge visit: www.travelodge.co.uk
To enter, just answer the following question.
- 1 Pupil wins competition to name community space at former bus station
- 2 Man charged following North Herts armed robbery
- 3 Stevenage doctor 'filled with pride' after taking home national award
- 4 Nissan Qashqai damaged during Letchworth 'vandalism'
- 5 Patrols to be increased following alleged arson in Letchworth park
- 6 When to put the clocks back as British Summer Time ends this month
- 7 Large amount of 'mindless damage' dealt to Hitchin estate
- 8 Teenager's mountain bike stolen outside Hitchin McDonalds
- 9 Hatfield thief goes to prison days after receiving suspended sentence
- 10 Coldplay, Sir Elton John and Queen tributes set to headline Todd in the Hole Festival 2023
How many hotels does Travelodge have?
B – 519
C – 5190
Text TC TRAVELODGE followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, April 9 at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.
Terms and conditions:
Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
Prize is for accommodation only and does not include travel.
The winner be entitled to a two-night stay in a family room at any UK Travelodge (offer excludes Travelodge’s in Northern Ireland and Spain).
Family rooms are suitable for two adults and two children under 16, or three adults.
Reservations can be made by calling the press office on: 01844 358 703
Bookings must be made by 30 June 2013
There are no cash alternatives.
All rooms are subject to availability.
Employees of Travelodge and any agencies connected with the competition and their families are not eligible to enter.
The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The prize is only open to UK residents.
Only one entry per person.