Competition: Win a tasty hamper
SUMMER is drawing to an end and it will soon be back to school for the kids.
Breakfast is an important meal of the day and it’s essential to start the day with the right ‘fuel’.
Robertson’s Marmalade on hot toast can be enjoyed as part of a healthy balanced diet for busy parents and kids.
With a full range to choose from including Robertson’s classic Golden Shred Orange Marmalade and the zesty Silver Shred Lemon Marmalade, there’s a taste to suit all the family.
Now, Marmalade’s biggest fan Paddington Bear has joined forces with Robertson’s and the Comet to offer the fantastic prizes of two hampers full of Robertson’s marmalade, a Paddington cuddly bear and his new cookbook to two lucky winners.
You may also want to watch:
To get your hand on this super prize all you have to do is answer the following question:
What does Paddington Bear traditionally have in his sandwiches?
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 9 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
A – Jam
B – Honey
C – Marmalade
Text TC PADDINGTON followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, September 4 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.