Competition: Win a tasty hamper
SUMMER is drawing to an end and it will soon be back to school for the kids.
Breakfast is an important meal of the day and it’s essential to start the day with the right ‘fuel’.
Robertson’s Marmalade on hot toast can be enjoyed as part of a healthy balanced diet for busy parents and kids.
With a full range to choose from including Robertson’s classic Golden Shred Orange Marmalade and the zesty Silver Shred Lemon Marmalade, there’s a taste to suit all the family.
Now, Marmalade’s biggest fan Paddington Bear has joined forces with Robertson’s and the Comet to offer the fantastic prizes of two hampers full of Robertson’s marmalade, a Paddington cuddly bear and his new cookbook to two lucky winners.
You may also want to watch:
To get your hand on this super prize all you have to do is answer the following question:
What does Paddington Bear traditionally have in his sandwiches?
- 1 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 2 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 7 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 8 Save the date! Popular Eat Alfresco dining experience will return
- 9 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 10 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
A – Jam
B – Honey
C – Marmalade
Text TC PADDINGTON followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, September 4 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.