Competition: Win a tasty hamper
SUMMER is drawing to an end and it will soon be back to school for the kids.
Breakfast is an important meal of the day and it’s essential to start the day with the right ‘fuel’.
Robertson’s Marmalade on hot toast can be enjoyed as part of a healthy balanced diet for busy parents and kids.
With a full range to choose from including Robertson’s classic Golden Shred Orange Marmalade and the zesty Silver Shred Lemon Marmalade, there’s a taste to suit all the family.
Now, Marmalade’s biggest fan Paddington Bear has joined forces with Robertson’s and the Comet to offer the fantastic prizes of two hampers full of Robertson’s marmalade, a Paddington cuddly bear and his new cookbook to two lucky winners.
You may also want to watch:
To get your hand on this super prize all you have to do is answer the following question:
What does Paddington Bear traditionally have in his sandwiches?
- 1 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 2 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 3 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 4 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 7 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 8 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising
- 9 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
A – Jam
B – Honey
C – Marmalade
Text TC PADDINGTON followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, September 4 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.