COMPETITION: Win a tasty evening at the gallery
- Credit: Archant
IT’S a marriage made in heaven and we are offering you the chance to win four tickets to an exclusive food tasting.
Nothing goes better together than cheese and wine on a summer’s night and you could be enjoying both in an exclusive evening which will also include fine art. Hosted by Hayley Norman of Gallery 1066 Fine Art Baldock, the evening is in aid of Garden House Hospice based in Letchworth GC.
Tastings, samples and expertise on extensive ranges of wine and cheese will be provided by Toby Archer of The Cheese Plate and Andy Hickey of The Cellar, both from Buntingford.
In addition this is also a fantastic opportunity to absorb the hidden treasures of the 4,000 sq ft gallery which boasts stunning works by Fabien Perez the official Olympic artist, and other award winning artists from around the globe.
The event, which is also being sponsored by EH Crouch, Funeral Directors, and supported by The Cheese Plate and The Cellar, takes place on Friday June 28, commencing at 7.45pm at the gallery.
You may also want to watch:
Along with claiming four tickets, worth £25 each to the event, our lucky winners will also be be picked up and taken to the event in style in a luxury limousine.
After enjoying a night of fine food and drink they will then be driven back home.
- 1 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 2 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 3 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 4 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 5 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 6 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 7 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 8 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 9 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 10 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'
We will also be offering a second prize of a delightful wine and cheese hamper, courtesy of The Cheese Plate and The Wine Cellar while our third prize winner will be presented with a £50 art voucher courtesy of Gallery 1066 Fine Art.
To win one of our top three prizes simply answer the following question:
Which of these is a famous cheese?
A – Roquefort
B – Rock Salt
C – Rock of Ages
Text TC FOOD followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, June 25 at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0844 3572403.
For those not lucky enough to win tickets for the event they are still available at £25 per person. Limited places are still available, for those interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01462 679540.