Competition: Win a summer Legoland treat for the kids
THE summer holiday has been underway for some time and now’s the time to give the kids the treat they deserve for being so good!
Yes, our good friends at LEGOLAND are offering Comet readers three sets of four tickets (with a mix of either adults or children) which are valid until November 5.
If you are lucky enough to get your hands on these tickets then you will be able to take in over 55 interactive rides and attractions.
Fly through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, ride the thrilling rapids with a Viking Fleet or join LEGO� divers on a magical underwater adventure on Atlantis Submarine Voyage.
New now at the park ‘May the Force be with you’ as the UK’s only LEGO� Star Wars� Miniland Experience comes to LEGOLAND� Windsor recreating seven of the most famous scenes from the classic Star Wars� films including a scene from the animated series: Star Wars: The Clone Wars, using around 1.5 million LEGO� bricks.
You may also want to watch:
You can also extend your stay at the new Resort Hotel featuring fully themed bedrooms, pirate themed splash pool and the Bricks Family Restaurant.
For further information www.legoland.co.uk
- 1 Missing veteran John Dick found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 3 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 Custodial sentence 'sends strong message' to those carrying knives
- 6 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 7 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 8 One-of-a-kind children's book shop opening in town centre
- 9 Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival in pictures
- 10 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
Star Wars and all characters, names and related indicia are � 2012 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.
LEGO�, the LEGO logo, the Brick configuration, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO� Group � 2012 The LEGO Group.
To win one of these three sets of four tickets simply answer the following question:
Where did the Vikings come from?
A – Scandinavia
B – South America
C – Asia
Text TC LEGO followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Friday, August 24 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.