Competition: Win a summer Legoland treat for the kids
THE summer holiday has been underway for some time and now’s the time to give the kids the treat they deserve for being so good!
Yes, our good friends at LEGOLAND are offering Comet readers three sets of four tickets (with a mix of either adults or children) which are valid until November 5.
If you are lucky enough to get your hands on these tickets then you will be able to take in over 55 interactive rides and attractions.
Fly through the treetops to escape fearsome dragons, ride the thrilling rapids with a Viking Fleet or join LEGO� divers on a magical underwater adventure on Atlantis Submarine Voyage.
New now at the park ‘May the Force be with you’ as the UK’s only LEGO� Star Wars� Miniland Experience comes to LEGOLAND� Windsor recreating seven of the most famous scenes from the classic Star Wars� films including a scene from the animated series: Star Wars: The Clone Wars, using around 1.5 million LEGO� bricks.
You can also extend your stay at the new Resort Hotel featuring fully themed bedrooms, pirate themed splash pool and the Bricks Family Restaurant.
For further information www.legoland.co.uk
- 1 Rising costs see refill store in Letchworth close for good
- 2 Two men from North Herts wanted by police for failing to attend court
- 3 Family's car window smashed in overnight criminal damage
- 4 Stevenage store wins Opticians of the Year award
- 5 Henlow pub landlord calls last orders on annual beer festival
- 6 Celebrating 50 years of Stevenage's Fairlands Valley Park
- 7 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 8 Missing 16-year-old from Letchworth found 'safe and well'
- 9 Motorcyclist 'breaks leg and knee' in Stevenage crash
- 10 Man dies following medical episode at Stevenage Cineworld
Star Wars and all characters, names and related indicia are � 2012 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.
LEGO�, the LEGO logo, the Brick configuration, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO� Group � 2012 The LEGO Group.
To win one of these three sets of four tickets simply answer the following question:
Where did the Vikings come from?
A – Scandinavia
B – South America
C – Asia
Text TC LEGO followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Friday, August 24 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.