Competition: Win a seaside break
- Credit: Archant
IF YOU enjoy spending time at the seaside and want to make the most of the sun then this competition is for you.
We have teamed up with Warner Leisure Hotels to win a break for two at the coast.
Their beautifully located clifftop village has breathtaking views out to sea and is set close to the seaside town of Lowestoft. And their new ‘Best of British’ nautical-themed Clifftop Lodges give you the best of a seaside holiday; with all the luxury. Among all the other daily activities, Warner is proud to present a new daytime signature event – ‘Do you Warner Dance?’ If you love dancing but only ever get the chance to showcase your moves at weddings then ‘Do you Warner Dance?’ is the daytime activity for you.
Deckchairs, dancing and seaside fun, is what the Corton venue is all about. Make the most of the sun and then make a beeline to the cabaret diner where you can enjoy a delicious dinner and lively entertainment afterwards.
To win this break for two, simply answer the following question:
Which of these is a child most likely to take to the beach?
A – Bucket and diamond
- 1 Have your say on plans to redevelop The Forum in Stevenage
- 2 Letchworth pond tested and fish removed after animals found dead
- 3 Multiple homes burgled in Letchworth
- 4 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 5 Over 55s invited to 'Ageing Together' event to improve housing needs
- 6 Baby Asian elephant calf named 'Queen' at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 Education provider for children who struggle in school celebrates milestone
- 8 Standalone 10k keeps getting better and better says race boss
- 9 Stevenage stabbings: Three men suffer life-changing injuries
- 10 Stevenage Railway Station: Normal train service resumes after major repairs
B – Bucket and spade
C – Bucket and club
Text TC SEASIDE followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058. Texts cost £1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, May 7, at midday. Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk Customer services 0844 3572403.
*One reader and their partner will win a three-night break at Corton Coastal Village, Suffolk, during 2013/2014 based on two people staying in a standard room on a half-board basis. The break must be booked and taken between April 24 and May 25.
Upgrades may be available for a supplement. The prize includes en-suite accommodation, full English or continental breakfast and three-course meal on each evening. There is full use of the leisure and sports facilities and live evening entertainment. Offer includes one meal for two at the ‘fine-dining’ restaurant The Orchard, confirmed at time of booking. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cannot be taken on bank holidays or over the Christmas period. Breaks will be subject to availability. The prize does not include travel expenses, room extras or insurance. Terms and conditions apply, please call for details. All guests must be over 21 years old. Bourne Holidays Limited trading as Warner Leisure Hotels. Registered in England No. 01854900. 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.