Competition: Win a luxury spa break for two
Y Spa opens its doors and has the Wow factor!
The new Spa development, Y Spa, at Wyboston Lakes, opened its beautiful new doors in November 2012.
Y Spa’s total philosophy is about health, wellness and rejuvenation with many of those things relying on pleasure, it’s about a little of what’s good for you and a little of what you like. For example, the Spa Caf� serves sparkling wines, draught beer, cupcakes and brownies as well as seriously tasty low fat options, something to ignite the taste buds and allow you and your friends to feel totally indulged!
The quality of the thermal area is unrivalled anywhere in the UK. Incorporating an extensive range of spa facilities including a soft sauna with fantastic views of the Hydrotherapy pool, a salt cabin, steam room, experience showers, Rasul and a never seen before ice experience to cool guests off after a ‘steamy session’.
Y Spa also plays host to the UK’s first authentic finish Kelo sauna, the solid kelo log walls, are over 100 years old, providing pine infused aroma within the hottest of experiences. Large glass windows provide great views over the Hydrotherapy pool to an external deck with fireplace.
The big Sleep and the Chill Out provide comfy beds, therapeutic water beds and cosy, hideaway reading pods, with a double sided open fire to create a warm ambient atmosphere to totally relax in.
Y Spa offers some wonderful therapies to simply take you away and revive tired bodies and minds. Dreamy smells, gorgeous Elemis products and essential oils all combine to give you total, sublime relaxation. The Murad range offers some serious anti-age therapies for instantly more youthful, flawless skin.
- 1 Rising costs see refill store in Letchworth close for good
- 2 Two men from North Herts wanted by police for failing to attend court
- 3 Apply for free tickets to see new season of The Masked Singer being filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Family's car window smashed in overnight criminal damage
- 5 Missing 16-year-old from Letchworth found 'safe and well'
- 6 Tesco and Aldi among supermarkets issuing 'do not eat' warnings
- 7 Baldock Charter Fair returns this week!
- 8 Starry-eyed Letchworth students meet Britain’s first astronaut
- 9 Stevenage boss won't paper over the cracks despite victory away to Crawley
- 10 Celebrating 50 years of Stevenage's Fairlands Valley Park
Y Spa glamour gives you great eye treatments, spray tan, gel polish or O.P.I nail apps, fabulous HD Brows and Glam Lash, all to ensure you walk away feeling and looking gorgeous! The team will spoil you from tip to toe, with attention and warmth ensuring you feel special from the moment you arrive to the moment you goodbye.
Y Spa is beautiful; it is truly a special place.
Bookings now open call 0333 7007 667 or visit www.yspa.co.uk
Spa Day for two
To celebrate the opening of the “exceptional” new Y Spa at Wyboston Lakes resort we are offering you the chance of a perfect Spa Day for two people, with a wonderful Murad goody bag to take away.
This fabulous prize includes the following:
• Full use of the Thermal Spa
• Two course Lunch in Waterfront Restaurant
• One Murad goody bag worth �30
• Use of robes and slippers.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, answer the following question.
What is the name of the spa?
A – X Spa
B – Y Spa
C – Z Spa
Text TC SPA followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Thursday, December 27 at noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.
Find the spa on Facebook www.facebook/yspauk
• Terms and Conditions: Full Terms and conditions apply. This offer is non-transferable and non-refundable, and has no cash equivalent. Subject to availability. Offer valid until March 31 2013.