Competition: Win a hamper and let our summer begin
WE may be in a bit of a pickle with our weather at the moment but there is still plenty to celebrate.
Along with many landmarks in 2012, we also celebrate the 250th anniversary of the sandwich.
To mark the anniversary of the famous snack, Branston Pickle, has teamed up with the Comet and is giv-ing you the chance to win a picnic hamper full of goodies.
What better to enjoy on a dry day, pack some fantastic food into one of these hampers which includes plates, glasses, cutlery, a bread board and knife and also lots of Branston pickle for those cheese sandwiches.
Branston Pickle perfectly complements cheese, so it is perfect to add to cheese sandwiches or a traditional ploughmans lunch with its unique tangy taste.
You may also want to watch:
Branston pickle will liven up any boring sandwhich and adding that extra oomph with its unique combination of tanginess, sweetness, crunchiness and spiciness that brings food to life. Known as the nation’s favourite pickle it is now also available in an easy, convenient squeezy bottle, perfect to take along to your picnics this summer.
For your chance to win one of three picnic hampers with Branston Pickle goodies, answer this simple question:
- 1 Staff member left shaken after attempted armed robbery at village store
- 2 'Staff working in schools are terrified' - headteacher pleads for COVID-19 vaccine
- 3 Dangerous rogue gas fitter handed suspended prison sentence
- 4 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 5 Body found in search for missing woman
- 6 Boxing promoter Frank Warren praises Stevenage's Lister Hospital staff after COVID-19 battle
- 7 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 8 Stevenage FC provides new location for Feed Up Warm Up drop-in
- 9 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 10 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
Which of these is the perfect accompaniment to Branston Pickle?
A – Cheese
B – Ice-cream
C – Chicken soup
Text TC BRANSTON followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, June 26 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk
Customer services 0207 6335020.