Competition: Win a hamper and let our summer begin
WE may be in a bit of a pickle with our weather at the moment but there is still plenty to celebrate.
Along with many landmarks in 2012, we also celebrate the 250th anniversary of the sandwich.
To mark the anniversary of the famous snack, Branston Pickle, has teamed up with the Comet and is giv-ing you the chance to win a picnic hamper full of goodies.
What better to enjoy on a dry day, pack some fantastic food into one of these hampers which includes plates, glasses, cutlery, a bread board and knife and also lots of Branston pickle for those cheese sandwiches.
Branston Pickle perfectly complements cheese, so it is perfect to add to cheese sandwiches or a traditional ploughmans lunch with its unique tangy taste.
You may also want to watch:
Branston pickle will liven up any boring sandwhich and adding that extra oomph with its unique combination of tanginess, sweetness, crunchiness and spiciness that brings food to life. Known as the nation’s favourite pickle it is now also available in an easy, convenient squeezy bottle, perfect to take along to your picnics this summer.
For your chance to win one of three picnic hampers with Branston Pickle goodies, answer this simple question:
- 1 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 2 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 10 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
Which of these is the perfect accompaniment to Branston Pickle?
A – Cheese
B – Ice-cream
C – Chicken soup
Text TC BRANSTON followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, June 26 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk
Customer services 0207 6335020.