Competition: Win a great afternoon tea and skin tonic
IF YOU care about your skin and love to show it off then this is the competition for you.
We have teamed up skincare experts Astral to offer you the chance not just to win their fantastic product but to have a day out enjoying afternoon tea at one of the top venues in the country.
From the day women are born, their skin is exposed to many ageing factors and by the time they reach their fifties, women are very aware of how their skin feels as well as how it looks.
As women age, their skin is in ever more urgent need of hydration and protection due to lifestyle choices and natural causes, such as alcohol and the menopause.
Used by generations of women, including celebrities, to keep their skin in tip-top condition, Astral’s clinically proven formulation is the same today as it was when it launched in the 1950s. That’s because Astral understands how important it is to lock in moisture, leaving the skin hydrated, barrier protected and looking good. No wonder 95 per cent of you said in trials that it made your skin feel very or extremely moisturised.
You may also want to watch:
Joanna Lumley comments: “I’m thrilled to try all sorts of face firmers and wrinkle-reduction creams, but the one I always come back to is plain, simple Astral cream. I’ve used it for 35 years and it just works for me. I also use lashings of Astral moisturiser to take off make-up. I travel everywhere with a little pot of Astral in my bag.”
So, if you want well protected and hydrated skin like Astral beauty Joanna Lumley then you will be pleased to know that one lucky winner can win a three month supply of Astral, as well as a cream tea for two at an award-winning Tea Guild tea room. Three runners-up can enjoy a six months supply of Astral.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 3 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Freedom Day: Events to go ahead but hospitality will be affected, says BID manager
- 8 Stevenage lad donates 22 inches of hair to the Little Princess Trust
- 9 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 10 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
For more information on Astral, visit www.astral-cream.co.uk
The lucky winner will get to choose which Tea Guild tea room they visit, but it may be tough. Among the famous names are the London Hilton on Park Lane, The Savoy which has the most superlative location of all the 5 star London hotels and The Ritz which is a past winner of The Tea Guild’s Top London Afternoon Tea Award and is the quintessential tea experience.
For your chance to win simply answer the following question:
What colour is the pot that Astral comes in?
A – Red
B – White
C – Blue
Text TC ASTRAL followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, July 10, at midday.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk
Customer services 0207 633 5020.