Competition: Win a festive treat for the family
THE festive season is close at hand and we are giving you the chance to enjoy a trip to meet Santa.
We have two free family admissions up for grabs which will allow you to enjoy a magical family Christmas experience at Willows Farm Village.
Santa will be joining his farmyard friends at everyone’s favourite festive family day out – Willows Farm Village, near St Albans – from November 21 until Christmas Eve and the Comet has teamed up with Willows to offer two lucky readers the chance to win free family admissions to visit him.
In anticipation of Santa’s arrival, his trusted elves have already been busy in their workshop making the special golden keys that unlock the door to Santa’s toy shop. Eyes are guaranteed to light up as each child receives their very own golden key so they can unlock the door to his toy shop themselves and pick any gift they see from the selection of toys stacked from floor-to-ceiling!
Boys and girls can give Santa a helping hand by taking part in a special hunt around Willows to find his missing reindeer. There are nine reindeer cut-outs to spot and the children that find them will receive a box of reindeer dust as a prize – a magical mixture of reindeer food and glitter that will help Santa and his reindeer find their house on Christmas Eve. There’s also Willows’ real family of resident reindeer to say “hello” to as they rest up before their big night on Christmas Eve.
You may also want to watch:
But the magic doesn’t end there, as children can also ‘get their skates on’ for a turn on the Magical Ice Rink; being synthetic, there will be no damp clothes or chilly fingers!
Willows farmer Anna Wolfe says: “Christmas is one of our favourite times of year at Willows and we can’t wait to welcome everyone to the farm village to share in the festive fun.”
- 1 I went to Stevenage Charter Fair for the first time, and here's what I thought
- 2 Teaching assistant celebrates 50 years of working at school
- 3 Stevenage has 'no money left' for new special needs children, says county council
- 4 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 5 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 8 Still no justice for paramedic killed in 2018 crash
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
- 10 Community fieldwalking to uncover Hitchin's Roman ruins hailed 'huge success'
For the chance to win one of two free family admissions (two adult and two child admissions) to meet Santa and enjoy all that Willows has to offer this festive period, simply answer this question –
Which of these pulls Santa’s sleigh?
A – Reindeer
B – Sheep
C – Pigs
Text TC WILLOWS followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Tuesday, November 27 at noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk. Customer services 0207 6335020.
Santa is at Willows from November 21 to December 24 2012, 10am to 5.30pm (closes 4pm Christmas Eve).
For more information please visit www.willowsfarmvillage.com or call 0870 129 9718.