Competition: Win a �600 makeover
IF YOU want the chance to look a Billion Dollars then this Kerie Hoy Beauty 10 years younger competition is just for you.
The Kerie Hoy stunning boutique salon and the UK’s first Billion Dollar Brows brow bar in Hitchin has been open since the spring, and what an amazing journey it has been!
We have brought Billion Dollar Brows back from Beverly Hills, and are now leading the way in design for brows. We stand apart from our competitors as we have superior products and prescriptive brow shaping using our patented tool.
We are now seen locally and nationally as a must have treatment. Within the salon is our elite training school, which has seen trainees from more than 40 salons in the UK pass through its doors to train in Billion Dollar Brows. In addition, we have trained 45 in Ireland and have just opened a training school in Scotland and the North.
All treatments at our boutique salon are exclusive, and include Glam Glo Facials from Hollywood, MamaBabyBliss pregnancy massage, Redensity fillers, semi-permanent make up and Yumi lash lift .
To celebrate a fantastic year, we have partnered with the Comet, to offer you the chance to win a fabulous prize. Worth more than �600, the prize includes treatments with advanced facial specialist of 12 years, Kerie Hoy. She will work with micro-current, lymphatic drainage, steaming, extraction, collagen and galvanic, to lift your neck and facial muscles. Your whole face will change shape, with stronger features and muscles, tighter skin around the eyes, dark circles will be diminished, fine lines softer, and your complexion brighter.
We will also shape your brows, using the Billion Dollar Brows treatment and product range, and enhance them using our specialist in semi-permanent makeup Jodie Wallace.
- 1 'Grave concerns' over survival of hospitality businesses amid rising costs
- 2 Letchworth man found with 'cannabis and bread knife' in Hitchin
- 3 Scoring late makes it feel better than it is says Evans after Boro's late draw
- 4 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 5 Parents rally as play café forced to close amid major cost increases
- 6 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 7 Rose: 'Five subs mean it is more a team thing and we've utilised that'
- 8 Funeral of retired Stevenage school teacher hailed 'a legend'
- 9 National award for Hitchin property company
- 10 The Nickelodeon Experience brings kids' TV favourites to Knebworth House for immersive adventures
The prize includes 10 facials (one or two per week), a semi-permanent brow treatment and a Billion Dollar Brows treatment, all worth more than �600 in total.
We will take before and after photos. You will really notice a new you. When we are finished, it’s up to you to keep your new look maintained. But that’s just a great excuse to have a pampering treat once a month!
To enter this fabulous competition, please answer the following question:
Which of these currencies is the brow treatment named after?
A – Pounds
B – Dollars
C – Euros
Text TC BROWS followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes at midday on Tuesday, November 20.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk Customer services 0207 6335020.
For more information on the fantastic range of treatments and products on offer at the salon, please contact us on 01462 422488 or visit our website www.keriehoy.com