Competition: Win �100 worth of vouchers for your garden
THE weather may have been miserable but we are giving you the chance to celebrate this summer with �100 of National Garden Gift Vouchers.
When the rains finally clear, there will be plenty of work to be done on your patch and this fantastic first prize will go a long way to putting that sparkle back into your garden.
As part of the summer’s celebrations, why not turn your garden or patio into the perfect entertaining at home venue with the help of National Garden Gift Vouchers?
You can create a stunning outdoor area by simply choosing some new containers, making some new flower beds or investing in new garden furniture.
Whether you’ve got a huge garden with a rolling lawn and endless flower beds or just a small square of grass or patio, a hanging basket or a window box you can make your outside space work for you by creating your very own celebration garden with National Garden Gift Vouchers.
You may also want to watch:
National Garden Gift Vouchers give you the freedom to choose the plants and accessories you really want and can be bought and redeemed at over 2,000 leading garden centres and gardening outlets throughout the UK, with more than 90,000 garden plants and products on offer. Visit www.thevouchergarden.co.uk or call 0871 384 3237 for more details.
To win this fantastic prize simply answer the following question.
- 1 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 4 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 5 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 6 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Herts Cladiators take part in London rally against 'terrible injustice'
- 9 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 10 Bedfordshire schools mark move to two-tier system
Which one of these is a famous gardener?
A – Alan Sugar
B – Alan Titchmarsh
C – Alan Shearer
Text TC GARDEN followed by your answer (A, B or C), and your name and postcode to 80058.
Texts cost �1, plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on Wednesday, May 23 at 12 noon.
Usual promotion rules apply – visit www.thecomet24.co.uk.